Need switches for four apps!

GEpley

Hi,

Searched the forum for these apps but didn't find any of them:

Audiograbber,

FTP Explorer,

Gnucleus,

Total Recorder

Tried to determine what installers these are using but can't find any info.

Have also looked through the various early threads with no results.

My apologies if I overlooked any or all of these, please point me in the right direction if you can.

-Greg

Hi,

Downloaded latest version of InstallRite from company's web site. Installed on a stable system. Had severe error at end of install where the checkboxes are to have it in Startup group and to join the email list. Restarted system. When running InstallRite and trying to access the Help, clicking on a help topic claims it can't find the .hlp file. I've developed software for over 20 years. This is, to put it nicely, crap. Also, it isn't free if it has mention of an order form in the help and registration and all that garbage. Others experiences are obviously different and apparently others are willing to tolerate it, but not me.

Am going to look into the Universal Silent Switch Finder, and then investiage other software similar to InstallRite. However, at this point I don't feel I can trust the results of InstallRite, seeing as how it errored so easily and can't even seem to find it's help file.

-Greg

Greg - your experience is not typical of many users of InstallRite.

It is free, maybe they ask for some $$, but who wouldn't?

If you have difficulty getting another program to work the way you want - I urge you to try InstallRite a second time.

It really works and makes a nice custom installer package.

Hi,

Downloaded ~~~ InstallRite ~~~~~ it can't find the .hlp file ~~~~ I've developed software for over 20 years ~~~~ that garbage ~~~~ Others experiences are obviously different and apparently others are willing to tolerate it, but not me ~~~~ look into the Universal Silent Switch Finder ~~~~ I don't feel I can trust the results of InstallRite ~~~~.

-Greg

OOOOPS! Earlier versions were good enough.

Well! Use USSF, then let's see.