Plantronics USB DSP Headset

Octavious

Hey guys, first post. Great community here! Anyway I have a question, anyone have any experience with the drivers for the Plantronics DSP USB headsets? I've placed the official drivers from their website properly in the $OEM$\$1\Drivers folder, but when the computer starts, it says the drivers are not currently installed in Device Manager. All of my other drivers work just fine. Any suggestions?

After looking at it, I think that I had knocked out some drivers that the headset needs when I removed some stuff with nLite. I have another machine right now with the headset fully installed, is there a way to figure out EXACTLY what drivers I would need only to install the headset with a new install?

Also, the plantronics headset has multiple things that are added to the device manager, do I need to look at them all individually?

Any Ideas??

After looking and reading up on my problem, I think i figured out the it wasn't the Plantronics driver that was giving me the problems...what was giving me problems was the "USB Audio Device" drivers that I must have removed in the reduction process with nLite.

Now my problem is that I need to figure out how to pick ONLY the "USB Audio Device" drivers off of my current install and put them BACK into my unattended cd. Any ideas in helping me figure out EXACTLY which files I'll need to grab for it to install properly?

Thanks

(i must be carrying on a conversation with myself :))

Welcome on this forum!

If you want to re-add those drivers, I'd search for drivers with *USB* in it. However, I'm just guessing.

About installing this headset: I think it has to do with the fact your USB drivers (NOT USB audo device drivers, but drivers that make sure your USB ports work) aren't yet installed, which is why it can't detect your USB headset. But again I'm guessing...(first time I've heard someone wants to install a headset unattended...)