Intel Extreme Graphics

Tigerj

Is it possible to have the Intel Graphics drivers be install by using the winnt.sif? I am trying to install Intel graphics from chipset 865 but I don't see how I can extract the needed files from the setup. The switches I see in the readme are for installing only.

Anyone know how to extract the needed video drivers, like the inf drivers, for Intel Gaphics? or does this have to be installed by using runonce?

I just need to figure this out and for the sound on these intergrated Intel motherboards and I be Golden here at work :).

Thanks!

Is it possible to have the Intel Graphics drivers be install by using the winnt.sif? I am trying to install Intel graphics from chipset 865 but I don't see how I can extract the needed files from the setup.

Use a compression utility like WinRAR to extract it from the *.exe file.

wes, extract and point them in winnt.sif. i have integrated the 82810i graphic chipset driver.

Yes, but I needed to know how to extract them. I downloaded the Zip verion of the intergrated video drivers but it still has a setup in it. I wanted it so if I were to do it manually, I would have to point it to the folder.

I will try what you sugested Bâshrat the Sneaky and see if it is what I am looking for.

These are the files I have when unzipping the win2k_xp145.zip file. But I know this can't be what I need for setting up a Win XP install off CD.

intel.txt

Is it only the Setup I need to extract and I don't need any of the other files? Off to install Winrar as 7zip wasn't able to do it.

What's in the Win2000 folder?

a inf file and a couple of sys files?

More like an .inf file, .cat file, .sys file, lots of .lhp & .lrc files, .dll files, and some .exe files such as the Hot Keys, Systray, and other utilities that are installed from the drivers.

This looks like what I need but I need to be sure before burning a CD. Plus I wasnt to sure as the folder only stated 2000 where I want for XP. I know they sometimes both use the same driver, but I just want to be sure.

That's just what you need.

Be sure, go ahead and burn on a CD-RW (so that you don't waste media).

Cool, I will give it a shot right now and see how it goes. Then it is off figuring out the sound on these Dells I deal with and do the same.

Yea, that's what I been doing untill I got everything I need to make my job more efficient :rolleyes:. Get things done faster gives me to play more with stuff like this :).

Cool, I will give it a shot right now and see how it goes. Then it is off figuring out the sound on these Dells I deal with and do the same.

Yea, that's what I been doing untill I got everything I need to make my job more efficient :rolleyes:. Get things done faster gives me to play more with stuff like this :).

For audio drivers, you could try my Sound DriverPack, which you can find in my sig!

For audio drivers, you could try my Sound DriverPack, which you can find in my sig!

Yea, I saw that and was going to take a look after I get this part situated :D.

i've got an integrated intel 82810 graphic card. i'm solving problems with my unattended cd. the graphic driver (6.7 i think) is installed perfectly and i can see the tray icon on the taskbar and the driver version it's correct but... in the control panel, the intel .cpl utility does not work. it prompts something like "The driver for this control panel applet is not currently running or is not available." mmm.. i guess it's like the catalyst control panel that it's not installed together with catalyst drivers. any ideas??