cigarette smokers

sedative

yeah yeah, i know smoking is bad for you. the fact remains that people smoke (including myself), and the prices are going crazy.

here in new jersey a carton of camel lights is about $45. :)

so a friend told me about yesmoke. you can order name brand cigarettes from switzerland for like $15 and free shipping. my buddy ordered from them and it only took 10 days to get from switzerland to the US. not bad for free shipping.

so if ya smoke, and you wanna save a few bucks, check them out.

cigs from abroad always taste funny, even same brand ones. also, if customs see you package they know what it is immediately and they destroy them or send you a bill for import duty a few week later.

they are always doing it to people here who order cheap smokes from sites like that, you think you have it bad?? HAHAHAHAHAH

Try come here, 3/4 of the price on a packet of 20 cigs is TAX. 20 Regal King Size are £4.48 which is: $6.51. You can buy 200 from yes smoke for $11.95!!!

It gets worse with Gas (why the hell do you call a liquid gas? ) our prices are about 4x that in America.

Now, you want to know why i want to leave this rock still?.....

So sed, your brother didnt get ripped of huh? Well Ill try it and see but my smokes are sold out till july 25 so Ill try back then. 84 bucks for 5 cartoons and prioprty air deleviry.

Now if I bought those here in New Jersey like sed said it would cost me 52 bucks per cartoon. In Pa its 35 a cartoon. Thanks bud

-XPerties