need help with RunOnceEx

I havent had problems with this before, but now i cant figure it out. I just got done redoing my unattended cd with the new hotfixes and such and added a few more programs to install and now its messing up. The whole process goes through fine looks normal. But after its all done i notice not all the programs installed. I didnt see any errors or anything. And after the os is up and running i went back through and did the exact commands on the .exe that i did in the runonceex to see what would happen and the program installs fine just like its supposed to.

Anyways heres my runonceex.

cmdow @ /HID
@echo off
REGEDIT /S %systemdrive%\install\RegTweaks.reg
SET KEY=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx
REG ADD %KEY% /V FLAGS /D "0x00000030" /f
REG ADD %KEY% /V TITLE /D "Installing Applications" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\001 /VE /D "Preparing Windows..." /f
REG ADD %KEY%\001 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\prepare.cmd" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\003 /VE /D "Diskeeper 7 server" /f
RED ADD %KEY%\003 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\Diskeeper\Setup.exe /s /v/qn" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\005 /VE /D "DirectX 9.0b hotfix update" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\005 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\directx\Q839643 /Q /O /N /Z" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\007 /VE /D "K-Lite codec Video/Audio codecs" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\007 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\KLite\install.cmd" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\010 /VE /D "Adobe Reader 6" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\010 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\AdobeReader6\AR6.msi /qn" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\012 /VE /D "Diskeeper 7 update" /f
RED ADD %KEY%\012 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\Diskeeper\DKupdate.exe /s /v/qn" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\015 /VE /D "Q832483 MDAC SecurityPatch" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\015 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\mdac\mdac.cmd" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\016 /VE /D "DotNet Framework 1.1" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\016 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\Dotnet\DotNetFW.exe" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\020 /VE /D "MSN Messenger 6.2" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\020 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\MSN\MsnMsgs.msi /qn" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\021 /VE /D "Real Alternative 1.23" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\021 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\RealAlt\realalt123.exe /VERYSILENT /SP-" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\022 /VE /D "Metapad 3.5" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\022 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\metapad\metapad.cmd" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\023 /VE /D "AdAware 6 build 181" /f
RED ADD %KEY%\023 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\Adaware\aaw6181.exe /s" /f

RED ADD %KEY%\024 /VE /D "QuickTime Alternative 1.33" /f
RED ADD %KEY%\024 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\QTalt\quicktimealt133.exe /VERYSILENT /SP-" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\025 /VE /D "TweakUI 2.10 Powertoy" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\025 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\PowerToys\TweakUI.msi /qn" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\030 /VE /D "Image Resizer Powertoy" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\030 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\PowerToys\ImageResizerPowertoySetup.exe /s /v/qn" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\055 /VE /D "Cleaning Up and Rebooting" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\055 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\cleanup.cmd" /f
EXIT

the programs not installing are Diskeeper, KLite codecs, Adaware, and Quicktime Alt. For the KLite i even tried puttin in a seperate .cmd thinking it might help it.

cmdow @ /HID
@echo off
%systemdrive%\install\KLite\klcodec227f.exe /VERYSILENT /SP- /LOADINF="install.inf"

With the Diskeeper ive been putting that in my unattended for along time and its always worked, not sure why its not going in now. With the rest of them they are new in my runonceex.cmd

And like I said ealier i can go back and open a cmd prompt and goto the dir on the cd and put in the exact commands and they all will install fine.

Any ideas or need more info just ask.

I was also thinking of making a .cmd file or something that can go through and make sure that everything is installed right. Like using the IF commands and searching for key files that will be in the installed program folder. If its not there then install again or put the info in a .txt file. If anyone has done this let me know.

iN2Fun

@WwTIPPYwW

That's some good ol' fanshion logging. It's supposed to create a runoncex.log (i think) in the Windows directory. lol.

@iN2Fun

You need the full path to the INF for K-Lite(in my experience)

As for the others, just glancing at them, they look right. Run the file on your machine now, and go to regedit and see if they imported correctly. Just delete the keys when you're done looking so they don't execute next reboot.

that flags thing i never could get to work or find the log file if it made one and just forgot about it even being there. hehe.

but anyways i got it to work. i ran the cmd and checked with regedit and found some entries missing or the first line would be there but not the command line. ??

so what i did was copy and paste the beginning part of the lines that did work

REG ADD %KEY%\001 /VE /D "
REG ADD %KEY%\001 /V 1 /D "

over to the lines that didnt work and it fixed it. ran the cmd again and it showed up in regedit. not sure what went wrong. looks the same as did before but somehow the line is messed up. (btw i use metapad, maybe that is it?)

but its working now and thanks for the help guys i completely forgot about checking it out by running it (duh). thanks!!

oh and off the subject. for some reason when ever i run my virtual pc it cuts me offline (i have dsl) does anyone else have that problem?

iN2Fun :)