Latest Intel INF install?

Minnyboy

Hi, been a member for a little while & this site has been so helpful to me. Thanks.

I managed to get my unattended xp to work once, lost that cd & have not been able to get the darn thing right.

I can do the basic unattended but that's about it. No drivers, apps, my start.cmd don't work... I have the start.cmd in my "Install" folder of "OEM\$1\Install", when XP finishes, I get that error that it can't find my start.cmd so I have to copy my "install" folder from the cd & then run the start.cmd.

My main problem now is that I wanna use the latest Intel INF (6.1) & SATA (v4.10) drivers but am having problems with the new "iaAHCI.cat & iaAHCI.inf" files.

I'm unsure as to what/where to put the txt files into my txt.sif file.

Can anyone help??

Maybe a how-to perhaps??

Thanks in advance.

Minnyboy

Where is this Intel INF 6.1 and Intel SATA/RAID 4.10 drivers you speak of? There's only the INF 6.0.1 and 3.5.1 SATA/RAID floppy version on the Intel site. (with the exception of 4.1.0 but its only the Windows application, no floppy version yet)

• 3 weeks later...
Where is this Intel INF 6.1 and Intel SATA/RAID 4.10 drivers you speak of? There's only the INF 6.0.1 and 3.5.1 SATA/RAID floppy version on the Intel site. (with the exception of 4.1.0 but its only the Windows application, no floppy version yet)

the iaa 4.1 floppy version is here:

http://file2.mydrivers.com/board/intel-iaar3_floppy.exe

update:

the official download link:

http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df...09&DwnldID=7482

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Intel INF Utility including Inf and Cab files Click here

Cheers,

Felix