Problem with winzip 9

I have created my unattented XP CD ,,,Winzip is a bug now ....Iam using runonceex,

REG ADD %KEY%\020 /VE /D "Winzip 9 Full" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\020 /V 1 /D "%Programfiles%\winzip\winzip32.exe /notip /autoinstall" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\030 /VE /D "Microsoft Hotfixes and Patches" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\030 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\Hotfix\KB823980.exe /q  /u /o /n /z" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\030 /V 2 /D "%systemdrive%\install\Hotfix\KB835732.EXE /q  /u /o /n /z" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\020 /VE /D "Real One Player V2 Gold" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\020 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\Applications\Real1\Real1r2G.exe -s" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\025 /VE /D "MSN Messanger 6.2" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\025 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\Applications\MSN\MsnMsgs.msi /QB" /f

I use $progs to copy winzip diractory cmdlines.txt for runonceex

Cmdlines.txt

[COMMANDS]
"REGEDIT /S winzipr.reg"
"RunOnceEx.cmd"

After installation, all other application are instlling fine only Winzip , I can see winzip diractory under Program files

but not installting

please help me

I used

ECHO.
ECHO Installing WinZip
ECHO Please wait...
start /wait %systemdrive%\"Program Files"\winzip\winzip32.exe /noqp /notip /autoinstall
echo Cleaning Up... Please Wait
del "%allusersprofile%\start menu\WinZip.lnk"
del "%allusersprofile%\desktop\WinZip.lnk"

that worked well for me, plus it deletes the id*** stuff on desktop and start menu :-)

That's Correct and The Same code was working with me too. But it is a batch file under [Gugirunonce ] I am trying from runonceex with REG ADD

REG ADD %KEY%\020 /V 1 /D "%Programfiles%\winzip\winzip32.exe /notip /autoinstall" /f

Its i belive there is a problem with ""(quotes) in %Program Files% or some thing like that.

That's Correct and The Same code was working with me too. But it is a batch file  under  [Gugirunonce ] I am trying from runonceex with REG ADD

Its i belive there is a problem with ""(quotes) in %Program Files% or some thing like that.

I suspect it should be:

REG ADD %KEY%\020 /V 1 /D "%Programfiles%\winzip\winzip32.exe" /notip /autoinstall /f

as the " is for filename, not switches

Sorry.......

Its my typing mistake,,,,,

I tried that.... not working

REG ADD %KEY%\020 /V 1 /D "%Programfiles%\winzip\winzip32.exe" /notip /autoinstall /f

It was giving a error like

cannot find c:\program files\winzip\winzip32.exe ..correct the path and try again...etc

I manage to install winzip9 with the same command (REG ADD ) by calling a .cmd file .

Entries in my Runonce.exe:

REG ADD %KEY%\040 /VE /D "WinZip 9 Full" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\040 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\WINZIP.cmd" /f

My winzip.cmd

ECHO.
ECHO Please wait...
start /wait %systemdrive%\"Program Files"\WinZip\WINZIP32.EXE /notip /autoinstall
echo.

It works fine BUT Form ,%Porgram Files% I can't....

Best regards.

well i dun know if this is true or not, but i had the exact same problem' then i try to do a "SHIFT + F10" on the T-13 when it's running the cmdlines.txt (I place a "CMD /C PAUSE" in cmdlines.txt to pause it). This will start command prompt and allow me to check out "Program files". Then i discover there is not WINZIP Folder although i place it in $oem$\$progs! (C:\Program Files\Winzip is not valid). This explains why winzip will not install. I'm intending on an xcopy command instead of $progs tomorrow.

Oh ya, Winzip get copy over in the end cause if i allowed it to continue installing, after installation, i check out C:\program files\winzip and the folder is there. This mean that $oem$\$progs\winzip get copy over to %programfiles%\winzip only after T-13 mark which is sadly after cmdlines.txt has been processed. Although MSFN says that $progs get copied over during dos copying process, but however from wat i discovered, this isn't true, please correct me if i'm wrong.

I used

ECHO.
ECHO Installing WinZip
ECHO Please wait...
start /wait %systemdrive%\"Program Files"\winzip\winzip32.exe /noqp /notip /autoinstall
echo Cleaning Up... Please Wait
del "%allusersprofile%\start menu\WinZip.lnk"
del "%allusersprofile%\desktop\WinZip.lnk"

that worked well for me, plus it deletes the id*** stuff on desktop and start menu :-)

ok, to make this one work, you HAVE to put a folder called $Progs in your $OEM$ folder so that it copies it to your windows installation in the Program Files folder, then the following code will work