trouble running disk after burn

hi ive just created a new unattended disk, and i was going to reset my pc with it, with in the disk ive added various programs, now the strange problem is this disk runs all the way to the point to where it says checking system blaa blaa but the strange part is thats screen is in black. after that a second or 2 later it restarts the pc. now my set up is dead on because this isnt the first disk that ive made, and heres another strang part is that when i go into my computer the icon for the unattended disk, shows up with the icon nero burning rom but its title as UNATTENDED_XP_PRO does any one know why im having this problem. ?

need help because this is the strangest problem ive ever had

the strange part is it runs fine, when made into a iso and run through virtual pc, but when i go to burn it and then run it thats when it has its problems,, does any body have any ideals, and as for that nero burning icon, it has replaced the original xp icon, and i have no ideal.

this is strange now when i put in an old unattended disk that ive previously made that i know works perfectly that ive reset my pc on, comes up with the nero icons for the D drive when going into my computer,, some thing is seriously wrong there .. any ideals ?

well it seems there was a problem with my video drivers that why the icon part wasnt popping up right but strange that one confuses me, but any ways i updated my video drivers and that fixed the problem, as for the disk running right now,,,

stay tuned,, hope to have good news soon :)

ok guys im still having trouble with my unattended xp pro disk, ive burned it and when i try to use it, it pops up witrh a black screen and says computer is scanning, system configuration and then it does that for a second or two and then it resets . now ive tried it in a iso file and it worked just fine in virtual pc, so is there any ideals on whats going on with my problem ?

is there any ideals pls help,

ok heres the strange part, i always burn my disk the regular way and not a iso, im not sure how to burn it and use it as a iso image, but any ways the only thing i added different to this disk was norton ustilities 2003, how come by adding that it stoped my disk from getting any where past the screen that says some thing like system is scanning your system configuration then it restarts the pc after that never going any furth, but now ive just taken out the norton ustilities 2003 and the disk works fine,,, why is that? the strange this is when i run an iso file through vpc it works fine with norton utilities,,, do you think my problem is because i didnt burn it on a disk using an iso image ?