Unreal tournament 2003 Demo

vomit

I have instaled the demo version of unreal tournament 2003, it also contains a programe caled c-dilla that starts up with windows. I am not entirely sure what the thing dose but it its from a company that is now owned by macrovision so its probably copy protection of some sort. it can be partialy removed from the control pannel and is labeld as "cda". It leaves a hidden folder caled C-Dilla on the "C" drive and 2 files in the system32/drivers folder, these are also hidden. if these are deleted they will cause an error message in the system event veiwer. I have got rid of this by editing the registry, permisions had to be changed for a few entries before i could delete all the offending keys. copy protection is one thing but filling my system up with crap like that really p***es me off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 months later...

I have instaled the demo version of unreal tournament 2003, it also contains a programe caled c-dilla that starts up with windows. I am not entirely sure what the thing dose but it its from a company that is now owned by macrovision so its probably copy protection of some sort. it can be partialy removed from the control pannel and is labeld as "cda". It leaves a hidden folder caled C-Dilla on the "C" drive and 2 files in the system32/drivers folder, these are also hidden. if these are deleted they will cause an error message in the system event veiwer. I have got rid of this by editing the registry, permisions had to be changed for a few entries before i could delete all the offending keys. copy protection is one thing but filling my system up with crap like that really p***es me off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That must of sucked...

:)

I would have formatted..

Hehehe...

(I am the format king)

I format, so many times, I sent out an RMA on the same hard drive, within 3 months.. :rolleyes: