I am baaaaaaaack

ladybird

I am back from Iraq alive and my head on my shoulder. miss you all.

i am very happy to be there i helped the people there in the hospitals and now back again to the crazy MSFN guys

youre back and misses the MSFN guys? you have posted 15 post so u aren't very active here? i think u are spending most of the time on PM the MSFN guys? :)

i am very happy to be there i helped the people there in the hospitals and now back again to the crazy MSFN guys

youre back and misses the MSFN guys? you have posted 15 post so u aren't very active here? i think u are spending most of the time on PM the MSFN guys? :)

What's with the question marks? So what, she's still allowed to post? :rolleyes:

What's with the question marks? So what, she's still allowed to post? :D

let me guess, youre one of her PM-friends? :D:rolleyes:

it is all joking, ok?

@SolidasRock she doesn't have to be actively writing anything to be actively watching the forum :)

if u look at her join time its sep 03 so she's here long b4 u joined :rolleyes:

and I believe the girl on the avatar is Alizee? though i might be wrong. she just reminds me of Alizee..

also that picture is bigger than what it looks like, open it on a new page or save it...