Windows XP Theme Help

I've replaced all of my files that need to be replaced, and put the files that need to be there where they should. I told the winnt.sif to use a certain file for the theme, and all of that good crap. I've tried to install XP twice with this special theme, once with SP1 intergrated, once with SP2 intergrated. The first time, with SP1, everything went smooth until explorer started. It was running in classic theme when it should have been running in the theme I chose. No biggie, I just went into the settings and changed the theme. I intergrated SP2 today, and installed it. Went the same way as SP1, exept now, It won't use the theme. Anyone know how to fix this? Should I replace the file that does the theming with the cracked version again, or should I go back to SP1, or what? I can't seem to figure out what makes it not use my theme on startup. I've got "CustomDefaultThemeFile="advance4-3_normal-black-whiteback.THEME"" under [shell] in winnt.sif, but it won't use the theme. Anyone know what the problem is?

Well, is there a hacked one for SP2, or a way to get the latest one for SP1? I'm also wondering why the first time I built the CD, when I had some crap missing, the theme loaded fine (This was SP1, also). I rebuilt the CD with everything almost in order, and it wouldn't load the theme unless I told it to go to the theme. It just loaded up the classic theme. Is there any reason for this in SP1, and how do I fix it?

%windir% is only a windows variable, so u dont have 2 specify C:\ or D:\ , this way u can install your batch file/unattended cd on any pc & any drive, it doesnt have 2 be c:\

EDIT %windir% is the same as ...

C:\WINDOWS\ or

D:\WINDOWS\ or

F:\124355djd8 whatever your windows directory is

regards :)

don't forget if you're making you own .theme file and basing it off the Luna.theme file, you have to delete the lines referring to MUI.. like

Wallpaper.MUI=@themeui.dll,-2036

or the wallpaper you specify will not be applied (the themeui.dll,-2036 specifies the Bliss background no matter what you specify as your image)

Of course, if you are using a different theme (or a premade theme), don't worry about it and forget i even posted it :)