How do you disable Win2k Setup Wizard?

My unattended Install works out great but one problem that i'm running into is that the "Welcome to the Windows 2000 Setup Wizard" screen pops up and prompts me to click on "next" when I do that it will go though all the settings that I have in the winnt.sif file just fine. I just have to click on next for it to continue.. would someone know of how to disable that window so it just starts installing?

Thanks, Tymque

;SetupMgrTag

[Data]

AutoPartition=1

MsDosInitiated=0

UnattendedInstall=Yes

[unattended]

Repartition=yes

UnattendMode=FullUnattended

OemSkipEula=Yes

OemPreinstall=Yes

UnattendSwitch="yes"

TargetPath=\WINNT

[GuiUnattended]

AdminPassword=its

AutoLogon=Yes

AutoLogonCount=1

OEMSkipRegional=1

TimeZone=20

[userData]

Tymque, are you referring to the "Welcome to Windows 2000" screen when you first log in, or a portion of the setup where you specify config settings? I've been trying to get rid of this stupid first-boot tutorial screen with the "Show this screen at next boot" checkbox for ages. If this is it I'm a happy camper.

Shawn

I know-- That was my post. I never did figure out how it was actually done. I don't think people understood what box I was talking about, they kept referring to the 'configure your server' box that appears on logon in Win2K server. This is another issue altogether. It's not a huge issue, but it would be really nice I could be rid of this #$#%@ box. Anyway, I've added the bit in ristndrd.sif about OEMSkipWelcome and I'm imaging a machine right now, so we'll see. Thanks,

Shawn