Belarc Advisor from RunOnceEx?

Has anyone discovered the switches needed to install Belarc Advisor from RunOnceEx.cmd silently? The /s switch does much of the job, but as anyone who uses this handy little app knows, the program fires up following the install. A switch that suppresses this action would be most helpful. I've tried a few with no result.

Alternatively, I could add the install to my post-install AutoIt routine and be done with it, I suppose. I was surprised to find that my search for "Belarc" turned up only two hits. Noone uses this thing but me? :)

I have been unable to install Belarc Advisor without the 'I Agree' screen at the end. My solution was to copy Belarc's install executable to Program Files and modify the start shortcut to run a .cmd file that runs the Belarc install executable, then modifies the shortcut to start Belarc in the normal way.

It's transparent to the user, and works well for me.

Frank

Thanks, Frank, sounds intriguing, but I already have the install worked into the AutoIt routine. The browser window is closed at the end and then a .cmd file fires up to delete the four (4) shortcuts (possibly five) Belarc scatters on the system during the install (Desktop, Quick Launch, Programs, and Favorites), placing instead just one shortcut in System Tools. Needy little program, isn't it?