My Kingdom Hearts 2 website

Deven

I don't know if anyone here has played the RPG game Kingdom Hearts that was released for PS2 back in late 2002, but my website is dedicated to the highly anticipated sequel, Kingdom Hearts 2 :rolleyes:

Check it out:

www.kingdomhearts2.net

I started the website around November 2003 and it's been doing great since with a fair amount of hits and forum members.

If you own a PS2, i highly reccomend you to get Kingdom Hearts (it's a Greatest hits game, so it's fairly cheap) :)

I really should resist my urge to do this, but I'm so seriously devoted to it, that I want everybody else to be too.... :rolleyes:

1) Get your page validated... It really appears much cooler then, and will look better in all browsers.

2) Don't use tables for layout. Use <div> tags accompanied with CSS. I see you use CSS already, which is cool, but don't use tables. Tables are for presenting tabular data, such as budgets and other things that require two-dimensional representation, like price charts.

3) Your code has some real issues. I could find several unclosed tags, a head tag somewhere in the middle of the document... and many of your img-tags have two alt="" values. And javascripts seemed to be placed randomly around inside the code.

Enough with the complaining... here's for the praise:

The site looks very good alltogether. Nice colors, excellent choice of font, (Tahoma, one of my two most favorite fonts :D) nice logo(s) and the content looks very professional. If you'd just do what my three complaint-points suggest, this page would be very very good. :)