Bluetooth Drivers

SiMoNsAyS

i have an usb bluetooth adapter to access my phone by bluetooth, someone can help me to install this on my unattended cd?? i'll use the xp cd in 2 pcs so i can't point my .exe file with any switch. i also have the drivers located but it had an explorer extension named "my bluetooth places" and i don't know if it's installed with the drivers or i need something more. my drivers cd it's from conceptronic but i know that more companies use the same software (like MSI). thanks

i think that it's for integrated bluetooth on mobile pcs but i have an usb bluetooth controlers and if i don't install the drivers the device it's not recognized :)

now that i have the drivers i wonder if that would be enough or will be necessary install the added software.

@Bâshrat of course :) version 2600.xpsp2.030422-1633 (Service Pack 1)

Microsoft says that they support bluetooth but windows (still) does not have support for usb bluetooth devices (maybe because the usb interface i don't know). i think the best solution it's add the drivers and not the software to the unattended cd and see if it works :rolleyes: