problem with reg settings that aren't applied

another time i think i need help with my regtweaks and i think solving the problem will help to most of them. my regtweak file is called in cmdlines and finish the installation with 0 problems. once i logon i can see how some of my tweaks are applied but other ones not (show file extensions but not show all files, my custom start menu but not my visual fx...)

in the visual fx case, i can see that when i drag my explorer windows they are not shown and a square replace them (not like i point in my reg file showing the window while dragging). then i go to regedit and the tweaks are there, after to the visual fx properties and all of them are checked, later i clic accept and tweaks are loaded. what i mean it's that some of my regtweaks are in the registry but they are not loaded by windows for some reason. my theory it's that the user still does not have this tweaks and it don't read the registry. how to solve it?? i post my visualfx settings part if it's wrong but i don't think so

;windows visualfx

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\VisualEffects]"VisualFXSetting"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\VisualEffects\AnimateMinMax]

"DefaultApplied"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\VisualEffects\ComboBoxAnimation]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\VisualEffects\CursorShadow]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\VisualEffects\DragFullWindows]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\VisualEffects\DropShadow]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\VisualEffects\FontSmoothing]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\VisualEffects\ListBoxSmoothScrolling]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\VisualEffects\ListviewAlphaSelect]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\VisualEffects\ListviewShadow]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\VisualEffects\ListviewWatermark]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\VisualEffects\MenuAnimation]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\VisualEffects\SelectionFade]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\VisualEffects\TaskbarAnimations]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\VisualEffects\Themes]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\VisualEffects\TooltipAnimation]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\VisualEffects\WebView]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\VisualEffects\Themes]

whats with that? are u trying 2 delete that key? or what r u trying 2 do with it, it doesnt have a value or a - infront of it (as if 2 delete it)

I dunnow if this helps cuz i'm not sure miself about things but here's a important note i found in ref.chm :

Commands that make changes to an end user's preferences are not replicated to end users if they are run from Cmdlines.txt within Mini-Setup.

@MCT if you look in to your registry you will find that key without a value, it's there because i exported my settings from my registry. i think this it's not the problem because this can not solve other regtweaks that aren't applied but thanks

@wolfshade that's very interesting how can i solve it? maybe calling the reg file at runonceex?? thanks 2