I really got to get my life together...

DarkPhoenix

I really need a program that can keep everything together for me.. appointments, birthdays, notes, contacts, you name it.. I've tried using Lotus Organizer, but I didn't really like it, it was too much work to just add stuff, and it didn't feel very user-friendly.. I can't say I like Microsoft Outlook either....

So.. anyone have suggestions about software that suit my needs? Just an Organizer that's all. It'd be preferable if you've had nice experiences with it of course... And I'd prefer it to be freeware, but as long as it doesn't cost more than a house, I'm sure I could take shareware as well.. :)

how about a palm? visor etc type of thing..

or get a nokia communicator..

I've my birthdays notes contacts appointments (that's as much as it goes) on my nokia 7210, its not a communicator but does its job.

the nokia software is able to synchronize all these back && forth with the computer.. (ie outlook lotus etc.)

Get Outlook 2003... syncs with my 2 year old Pocket PC Phone Edition running PPC PE 2003. Exchange 2003 kepps both clients happy and me up to date... My PCCPE will sync anywhere the is a T-Mobile cell signal...

• 1 year later...

[quote name='DarkPhoenix' post='138100' date='Jun 5 2004, 05:32 AM']So.. anyone have suggestions about software that suit my needs? Just an Organizer that's all. It'd be preferable if you've had nice experiences with it of course...[/quote]

[url="http://www.ichronos.info/screens.shtml"]iChronos organizer[/url] - very nice program! :D
Looks beautiful.