local net not working in unattended xp

i have tested my installation several times in my other pc. i have a local net and the last time i tried to configure it. when i opened the HD properties to share it i found a message that sounds like "windows have disabled access in local net bla bla bla. you can share bla bla bla and rehabilitate it by following this assistant". after finishing the assistant the net it's available but why it's produced?? maybe because i disable remote desktop support?? what regtweak i need to search?? i use the command line version of reg-antispy to disable remote desktop, can cause it this?? finally i have another question to fill my post :) how can i autoalign the icons of my desktop (or change their position [i hate the recycle in the right down corner and the other icons in top left])?? thanks for any reply

In order for us to help you you need to help us. Saying the error you got was "blah blah blah" and not telling us the exact steps you've taken isn't very helpful. It's also hard to read what you put with your avator going in and out like that.

-gosh

It's also hard to read what you put with your avator going in and out like that.

-gosh

gosh i don't know why my avatar don't help u to read :) i've found animated avatars in all the site with hippos dancing, matrix shots and actors, animated parts of some movie ... that it's not a problem for me to read a comment from anyone and for help them if i can

yes i was not very clearly in this because this error it's only seen the first time i logon windows and after finishing the assistant it disappears, because of that i wasn't able to take it word by word sorry about this but also think that it's difficult to me translate 20 lines from english to spanish