Email settings Outlook 2003

I currently have Outlook 2003 running. (i love it, for anyone debating using it)

When I create my silent install, how can i include all my email settings. Rules, old emails, folder setups, accounts, etc...

The ORK is a great utility! I have my profile saved in my .MST file and it works like a charm. Even saves your "stationary" info and signature info (just remember to copy the files to the same directory each time).

The only thing I haven't figured out is how to save your specific email account settings (SMTP, POP, settings, etc.)...

If you use the Custom Install Wizard, you will be able to specify your email accounts. You will still have to manually enter password, though.

Your accounts are located in the following registry location:

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\OMI Account Manager\Accounts

Export this key and have it merged using cmdlines.txt.

You need to use the Profile Wizard, which comes with the Office 2003 Resource Kit.

I know you use the following command

proflwiz.exe /r <path to file> [/d]

Should I just get the proflwiz.exe file from my current installation and install that too?

I sense some confusion here. Try this:

1. Download the Office 2003 Resource Kit.

2. Install it on your machine.

3. Configure your Outlook exactly the way you want it to.

4. Run the Profile Wizard to export a copy of your settings. It will save itself as a .ops file.

5. Run the Custom Installation Wizard, using an administrative install of Office 2003.

6. Sometime during the process, it will ask you about your profile. You can create a new profile, or import a settings file (that .ops one you created in step #4 above.

The steps above are used on an administrative install of Office 2003.

If you just install Office the normal, unsilent way, you can use the Profile Wizard to restore your settings. In the same window as you would export your settings, click the radio button to restore a .ops file.

Hope I didn't confuse anyone.

OK...bottom line. I have already made my office 2003 silent install. I was hoping to find a way to save the settings in my current outlook, and import them at sometime during the install. So here is my code:

ECHO.
ECHO Installing Office 2003 Professional with Frontpage
ECHO Please wait...
start /wait %systemdrive%\install2\Applications\Office2003\setup.exe TRANSFORMS=Unattended.MST /qb-

ECHO.
ECHO Configuring Office 2003 Settings
ECHO Please wait...
start /wait %systemdrive%\install2\Applications\OfficeSettings\proflwiz.exe /r "%systemdrive%\install2\Applications\OfficeSettings\Settings.OPS" [/d]

Am I going about this the wrong way?