Problems streamlining OfficeXP

Hello all,

Here is my problem, I was going by the advanced guide on making the unattended install with OfficeXP when basically the first step stopped me. It said to use the "Drive letter:\setup.exe /a" in the run command. Problem is when I do that it doesn't find it. So I figured I would browse to it, it isn't there. I have the directory in the pic below. So I tried to use "F:\SETUPPRO.exe /a". This started the installer and the process went pretty much as planned until I went to slipstream SP2 and the hotfixes. I go to execute the OfficeXP_Slipstreamer.cmd from the guide, it comes up with "not able to open the installer contact vendor...." This occurs for every hotfix in the file as well. Any ideals?? I did a search on my cd to verify I had the version which can be streamlined and I have the "PROPLUS.MSI" if that helps any.

Thanks in advance

i think you've got the office 10in1 version (i also have a 5in1 version in spanish of office) may help you that the exe file you need to run it's "setuppro.exe /a" like you said. what surprise me it's you don't mention that in process of installation it asks for "setup.exe" and you have to ignore it and then copy setuppro.exe to %officesource%\setuppro.exe renaiming it to setup.exe. this may help you

I got it figured out, the streamline.cmd file was looking for a "proplus.msi" my directory had a "pro.msi" once I changed the .cmd file to refer to the pro.msi it all took off. Thanks for the reply