Reduce size of unattended Office2k3

hi, i was testing an offcice2003 unattended install and it works, the problem is that i want to slipstream it in an unattended xp. the final size of the full installation it's ~600mb so i can't burn windows+office. later i have a big idea: all the install in a RAR SFX and execute after the setup command line and another time it worked!! :) . now the final package it's 227 MB (238.501.141 bytes) but another time it's too big. can someone help me to remove unuseful components of a standart office?? for example support for languages, cliparts, examples, helpers... etc or simply deleting Access, Powerpoint or Infopath

Have you seen this post by BuckeyeXP, it works great:

Office Shrink

This only works if you are not planning on installing the complete office suite.

I just use word and excel and after using the office shrink I got it down to about 148MB then zipped it to a 68MB SFX.

there is a 69 megabyte file in one of the sub-folders that isn't needed at all... it's called msde2ks3.exe or similar in the MSDE folder

compress the rest to a self extracting archive and you should have saved a fair amount of space from those 2 things...

thanks for your reply [bM]Crusher but i don't have that foler and file :) i have checked it in google and yes the file it's on the office cd but in the admin installation it's not copied or something. any other ideas??? do anyone know other way to reduce the size of installation??? mmmm... could be possible to create a log of the files copied to HD during the installation??? this way you can remove them manually (lof of work but it would help me)