help with the runonceex

Im not sure if this is your problem but .....

I think this

REG ADD %KEY%\001 /V 001 /D "REGEDIT %systemdrive%\Install\NAV2004\NAVREG.reg /S" /f

should be this

REG ADD %KEY%\001 /V 001 /D "REGEDIT /S %systemdrive%\Install\NAV2004\NAVREG.reg" /f

sry but it didn't help...well i'll try to create an iso file know and format my final computer with it...maybe the same problem won't appear on that one..if it does..well then i'll let you know. :)

Are you sure its this section of code that is causing you this error?

One thing you can try if you havent done so already is to make a seperate cmd file with this section in it and try running it and see if you get the errors.

yeah, well i've tried that but i still get errors i don't understand it all worked once but then when i tried it again it refused ...what should i do? i have tried to create a new file and copy some of the commands over but i still get errors...it's not only this part..it's the whole runonceex...what should i do??

Sorry, dont know what to tell you...

I guess you could start all over. Sometimes thats the easiest thing to do.

I just looked at the NAV 2004 unattended install thread http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=15884 and apparently there are three ways to do this now. Have you taken a look at it recently? Maybe it will work if you try another way.

just a thought...

yeah, i'll do that and it's as you say, simpler to start all over sometimes. I have already started over and hopefully know i will complete the installation faster and better as i have more experience by now..well wish me luck :rolleyes: this time i'll slipstream sp2 also ..thx to you all guys for trying to help me really appreciate it, thanks! :)