Help Altering a Multi-Boot Image

syzygytec

hmmm

it might not be too large after you create the image with CDImage. Might bring it right down to size.

could you take a screenshot of the directory structure? I'm just curious about the disk.

but without looking at it directly, I'd say 00 might be your best bet. OR, you could use CDShell and created your own menu, and then jsut download the boot files for a normal disk. It'd up doring the same thing, just with CDShell and then you could make it look like whatever you want.

If I extract the whole thing, then remake it with cdimage and throw in -o it will fit no problem, all I was shooting for was using the same structure and boot image to make a 2k3 3n1 on cdr. There isn't really anything else on there I want, it's multi-bootable, 6 options and then has iso of each OS with 2k3 server E&S combined in a multi boot iso, and W in a seperate ISO, XP Pro ISO and XP Pro Tablet Edition SP1a ISO.

post-82-1084309839_thumb.png

post-82-1084309839_thumb.png

the easiest thing to do, might be the CDShell way, but then you'd have to work out the specifics as that stucture isn't neccesarily like the multiboots you'll find here. However, it does look like it includes the ISOs as well, so you could start with those if you start with CDShell.