Windows 2000 on HP Compaq Elite 8300 SFF?

I've been trying to install Windows Longhorn (Gave up after a year) and Windows 2000 on this machine for over 2 years now. I've ran into basically every issue in the book.

STOP 0x0000007B (Fixed I think? Can't tell. Don't see this issue appear anymore.)

Setup hangs after it loads all the drivers. (Setup is loading Windows 2000 setup)

iaStor.sys is corrupted (Most recent issue. People claim this can be an architectural issue. My PC has a 64 bit processor but I've downloaded all 32 bit drivers due to W2K not having an official 64 bit release)

I've read a lot from these forums and others that people have successfully  installed W2K on this very same PC. If I'm not mistaken, this PC is fully OEM with the exception of the GPU and HDD (SATA) I'm just lost on why I'd have this much trouble installing something like this on a PC that isn't even that new. I'm aware with my already existing hardware that would cause problems. I will provide a full DxDiag dump with useless info removed. Everything I'm doing is using nLite to slipstream my drivers into my ISO and making a bootable USB via WinSetupFromUSB. My disk drive has no problems reading disks but it seems incapable of writing to disks. I've tried everything to burn this to a disk and it just never works. My only option is to use USB. I've also tried other things in case my USBs are broken/ports aren't working such as SD card adapters, multiple USBs, external HDDs, Multiple internal HDDs, nothing is working. I'm aware of W2K being unable to detect larger HDDs and have already made registry edits for enabling large LBA calls.

I'm just hoping to get some help either finding genuine drivers/modded drivers to help the installation process. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. I've been at this for as long as I could remember with other installations but I refuse to give up on this one. 

DxDiag.txt