constructive crit

Hello everyone, i was wondering if you guys would mind giving me some productive critism on my site, like 0-10. 0 meaning you felt stuipeder just looking at it *smile* 10 meaning you would shop online at my site, (when i get it up and running the).... please,.. i would greatly appreciate it.

also, i have a question, do you guys think that if i charge for banners to be placed on my site, that a fee of something like $20 a year, for lower pages, and like $40 a year for homepage ads? trying to come up with a good but cheap plan. for people to be able to put ads on my site.

thanks for your comments.

see my dragon? hear is roar. hehe

post-2-1083125232_thumb.gif

post-2-1083125232_thumb.gif

aaah i wanted to add 1 more post to my counter

NO i had not seen his WWW okay i asked him where his website was, u happy now?

comment: your site's nice if it was for something else i'd say u need less colors and more professional look, that background!!

but the picture on top right

and the menu's nice

the background u definitely need to change them, the one in onlinecatalog as well...

need i say more about shippingandhandling background?

Thanks, iv changed them. now most of them except two are stationary (dont move) the one in my Swords & knives still moves, and the one in my online catalog still does aswell. im thinking of changing the online catalog one, to many people saying that moving backgrounds are to blah or showy. but most everyone who sees my swords & knives thinks its pretty cool,

thanks for your crit.

aaah i wanted to add 1 more post to my counter
10. We do not encourage the raising of post counts or creating threads that state you have reached a post count milestone, unlike other forums that do. Please remember there's no prizes in store for those with a very high number of posts!

I thought people didn't do that anymore... :)