How to install Blackwingcat Drivers?

Hello

Some time ago I installed my Radeon HD3870 graphic card under Windows 2000(SP4) using the Blackwingcat drivers. It worked perfectly. Now I have a different motherboard and want to reinstall the card. Unfortunately I forgot how to properly install the drivers. Instead, I only get a blue screen now - really annoying! I would be very happy about a detailed description of the installation. Thanks in advance.

Greetings beagle

On 5/14/2023 at 2:54 AM, beagle13 said:

Hello

Some time ago I installed my Radeon HD3870 graphic card under Windows 2000(SP4) using the Blackwingcat drivers. It worked perfectly. Now I have a different motherboard and want to reinstall the card. Unfortunately I forgot how to properly install the drivers. Instead, I only get a blue screen now - really annoying! I would be very happy about a detailed description of the installation. Thanks in advance.

Greetings beagle

hi , have you installed Extended kernel and extended core ? 

http://www.win2k.org/wlu/wluen.htm

30 minutes ago, beagle13 said:

Hi,

thanks a lot, now it works perfect:-)!

Hi,

I'm glad to hear that it's working perfectly now! If you don't mind, could you please share the steps you followed for the installation? It would be helpful for future reference or if someone else encounters a similar issue.

Thank you.

Hello,

I was probably a bit hasty with my enthusiasm.
Unfortunately, a new problem has arisen.
I have Windows 2000(SP4), Extended Kernel, Rollupdate 1, 2005 Runtime and chipset drivers on a Gigabte EX38 DS4 Motherboard
installed. The built-in Sapphire Radeon HD 3870 graphics card ran flawlessly.
Unfortunately, there was an entry in the device manager that the ATI HDMI drivers (PCI device) were not installed. Which is a bit incomprehensible since the HD3870 has no HDMI output at all.
Then I installed a HD5750. I used several driver versions (10.5 - 13.04). Each time the card was recognized correctly and worked.
However, this entry was always found in the device manager: eg juniper xt audio device pci device.
In both cases I deactivated the sound chip in the bios, but without success.
Does anyone have a solution ready for the problem?

Greetings
beagle