basic Newbye questions

cyberchicken

Now.

A Style is a collection of Icons, cursors, wallpaper, sounds, colors, screens, etc

Am I right?

WinXP has two... :rolleyes: "settings"... one is squarish like windows2000 and the other is like... ehr XP with round buttons, round windows etc.

How is it called this category of things?

Also

How is it called the simple collection of windows colours?

My aim is to have my Xp wind square things (like w2000) but a good set of very dark colors, beacuse this machine is to be used near my tv during movie watching :D

I managed to build my set of colors but as the internal editors sucks, some items get really hard to be seen etc...

BTW the interna style/colors editro really SUCKS, is'nt it? :D

I dloaded stylexp and I'm gonna try some dark styles (but I don't think I'm browsing all the 124 pages of styles collected at themexp). I don't really need a Style, just the colours.

Any suggesitions to keep things simple?

Sorry for the really dumb questions :) , but I need to know the precise meaning of words to get on with you.

Thank you

PS

You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message

How much is the max??

WinXP has two...  :)  "settings"... one is squarish like windows2000 and the other is like... ehr XP  with round buttons, round windows etc.

How is it called this category of things?

Also

How is it called the simple collection of windows colours?

Windows Classic (Windows 2000) and Windows XP Style! :rolleyes: These are visual styles! :D