Sapi 4 voices not working properly in modern Windows 10/11n

Sergiaws

I usually use software which deppends on TTS software. The most used TTS API is Sapi 5, but there are still voices Sapi 4, in some cases I need to use that Sapi 4 voice cause the voice which I want don't have a Sapi 5 version, or just the Sapi 5 voice lacks a feature which I want to have. The fact is that such Sapi 4 voices work on Windows XP/Vista/7/8.x and old Windows 10 (as far as I remember it worked well in Windows 10 1809 but in Windows 10/11 21h2 is not working). The problem is not the engine at all, cause I installed a pack which contains the Speakonia voices (Microsoft Sam, Mike and Mary voices). But, other voices like Eloquence 3.3 don't work, and newer Eloquence versions lacks a voice (known as Wade) which I love.

Another interesting thin that I noticed is that such voices are working if I restart my Windows 10 21h2 in safe mode, I tried to configure NVDA to use the voice what I want, but when I restart in normal mode it's using one of the Microsoft's Sapi 4 voices which I installed instead of the selected voice. Tried also using Balabolka, a program which convert text to speech and support Sapi 4 with the same result. Can anyone figure on how to solve this Issue? Here is a link of some of the voices.

https://keybase.pub/datajake1999/Grossgang/tts/sapi_voices/