Hello all!

Hi everyone,

My name is zilchfox, it's a pleasure to meet y'all. I'm a 31 year old Canadian expat living in Atlanta, GA, and I found this place thanks to checking out nLite. My daily driver is actually an iMac (I know, I know... I am totally on the Apple ecosystem at this point), but I have been collecting and restoring old/vintage computers anywhere between Windows 95 - Windows 7 era. I just love tinkering with old Windows PCs, and I've been collecting a ton of laptops, since I wasn't allowed to have one as a kid. For Windows software, I've also a fairly large collection, check out the photo attached! Windows 95, Windows NT, and Windows 2000 Server are all sealed, never opened. Windows 98 WAS sealed...but I actually needed it and opened it a few weeks ago, but it's still mint! Same with Windows XP Pro. Speaking of, Windows XP Professional is my favorite Windows OS, however. I have a Dell Inspiron 6000 currently running Windows XP Professional x86, which is currently my go-to laptop when I need one (I don't have a modern laptop, lol).

It's been so long since I've contributed to a forum of any kind, and just being here already feels all sorts of nostalgic to me. Thanks guys!

twitter_EW8nIyrXkAIlKTk.jpg

Edited by zilchfox

1 minute ago, win32 said:

Welcome to the MSFN! :hello:

The boxes prove that bigger is better. :sneaky:

Haha, thank you! And yes, very, VERY true! Windows 7 might be...a special exception, hehe!