Better Late Than Never

ZaPbUzZ

Hello.

I am Australian.

As you will see on my profile I have been registered here for a very long time without an introduction.

I will talk a bit about myself.

I am a computer hobbyist and I love giving away marketing ideas for free when I can translate my ideas.

Computer architectural design has always caught my eye I have several desktop machine examples from sun micro systems, IBM, Apple and some IBM clones.

My first computer ran windows 95 in 1996 that permanently put my name on the floppy set and I have been hanging on to windows 98se and millennium since they were first introduced.

The last windows operating system I actually had deep affection for was windows xp professional. Although everyone hated Vista; Windows 7 is pretty much Vista Mk II just as XP was 2000 Mk II.

These days I just use windows 10 because i have to.

Many older machines have legacy that are no longer supported. That is why it is important to preserve desktop computing history to go back to for research, nostalgia, and fun. There are some things today that haven't been supported but still required in everyday use.

It would make me happy to one day be sponsored to run a proper volunteer home desktop museum that promotes itself on video tubes and allows public to experience nostalgia.

(even it its just to play commander keen lol)

Thankyou for reading and lets help each other to help ourselves.

Edited by ZaPbUzZ