M$ a couple of fries short of a happy meal

Qba73

M$ are idiots...they announce that they will blacklist the FCKGW key and everyone scrambles to change there key,..which most mainstream sites already posted the how to's! now everyone dumps the f key and gets another key...if M$ were smart they would not of said anything and jus suprised us...unless they have something else planned?...Hmm

My thinking is this, if you can write it, you can crack it..M$ against the tech community and its resolve..my money is on the techies..maybe if they wouldnt charge so **** much for the OS you wouldnt have so many pp screwing them..lol...jus a thought.

This battle has been going on since Windows 3.1, and M$ hasnt won yet.

Why advertise what your gonna do and give everyone a chance to counter you..its like giving out troop positions in afganistan on CNN.

Absolute morons...luck for us :)

Everyone is running around like a chicken without a head, for what..in the long run we always win. i read somewhere that like 63% of the copies of XP on home computers are well you know...and all because of the outrageous price, limitations, and their daring of the tech community with WPA. M$ has seriously underestimated the resolve of a techie p***ed off..lol

just a thought