modified 98 or Me iso?

delukard

Hi guys i have a windows 98se and windows Me retail cd. (legit)

on 2004-5 i used to install 98 or me from my disks. But that pc dies and pretty much only used my modern pc.

I got a hold of the following hardware

Pc chips k7sam rev 3 with an athlon 1ghz and 2x128mb ram(sometimes posts and sometimes it doesn't with different gpu´s)

A intel based pentium2 motherboard(it always gives video)

vodoo 5 5500 (it gives video all the time on a pentium 2 based mobo)

Creative soundblaster live (i also have an audigy 1)

I wanted to build my reto pc again, with that hardware, i still have my retail disks BUT seeing a lot of projects i was wondering if someone has made an Iso of any of the projects available.

Like containing all the updates and usb drivers 

My plans are to game on this pc, old windows based shooters and some old crpgs

My plan would be to make a dual boot windows 98 o Me, and xp (xp so i can do an emergency browsing to download game updates and such)

Hope to hear from any of you

and btw Happy holidays

While you can make such an ISO yourself, it's still illegal to distribute it and it's against the forum rules here to ask others to do so. :no:
Despite the age of Windows 9x, it's still under copyright.

You should be able to find enough information scattered around here to create such an ISO for yourself. Look for topics regarding MSBATCH.INF or "slipstreaming" in this section of the forum. I believe there is an old thread regarding "w98_slip" that should provide good information and I have also discussed slipstreaming at some points since.

Topic locked.

EDIT: Corrected name of old slipstreaming package

Edited by LoneCrusader