W2K Unattended installation

I am trying to change my W2K unattended install to work with multiple hard drive systems. I had it working with no problems with a single hard drive using absolute pathnames for the GuiRunOnce to run my final install script.

With relative pathnames I cannot get it to work. I have the winnt.sif in the I386 folder (as I did with the single hard drive load) and my batch script residing in the root of the CD. I referenced my batch file as follows:

Command0=..\w2k.bat

This did not work. When windows finishes loading and goes to find that file it says it cannot find it. I have tried numerous variations of this to get it to work. I have wasted at LEAST 15 cds trying to figure it out. I am at a complete loss. Any help would be appreciated..

Tony

VirtualPC is made by Microsoft now, and you can get a free 45 day trial download off their website.

15 CDs. Depending on where you live, that doesn't cost mcuh. I can get a 50 spindle for 7 dollars (US).

GUIRUNOnce >> NO RELATIVE PATHS!! They have to be defined. C:\ or %Systemdrive%. You have to have the full path whether by variable or hardcoded letter.

%systemdrive% will be the drive Widnows is installed on

%systemroot% is the Windows directory.

since you are trying to run from CD, you can't do it without having some sort of batch file copied over that then executes it.