multi boot dvd help

doubled

hi

I'm making a multi-boot Dvd following this guide, I got xp pro sp1 working already I just had a question about 2000 pro sp4 .. I'm on the step when they ask to

2. Find boot disk files for whichever Windows 2000 edition you are using with the right service pack, and extract all of the files into the right boot folders with WinImage.

I was just wanted to know if I was to copy the all 4 boot for Disks from this site and the makeboot.exe | makebt32.exe files to my 2PRO folder I download off flyakite site becuz I Keep on getting an error CDBOOT: Cannot boot from CD - Code:5.

thanks

dd

I keep on getting this error CDBOOT: Cannot boot from CD - Code:5 when trying to install 2000 pro what could be the problem. I try making my own boot sector to with ISO buster and still no go.

Yes, I am useing CDShell and the boot folder is located under AIO-DVD folder I added the tools folder in the boot folder. This is what I have in the boot folder.

AIO-DVD

AIO-DVD\BOOT

AIO-DVD\BOOT\fonts

AIO-DVD\BOOT\graphics

AIO-DVD\BOOT\moduals

AIO-DVD\BOOT\samples

AIO-DVD\BOOT\tools

AIO-DVD\BOOT\cdsh (bin)

AIO-DVD\BOOT\cdshell (config settings)

AIO-DVD\BOOT\cdshw (msdos)

AIO-DVD\BOOT\loader (bin)

you don't need the tools directory....

moduals should be spelled modules

what do you use for the El Torito boot sector? you Win2000 dat file, or the loader.bin (loader.bin should be the right answer)

i bet i know what it is...

do you have a folder cdsh? or boot?

either could contain the cdshw.exe file.

If it is cdsh, rename it to boot and recreate the ISO. If it is boot, make sure you're using the latest version of CDShell

--Do I rename the cdshw.exe or cdsh.bin to boot.

And yes, I'm useing the 2PRO.dat file, do I use the loader.bin file found in the boot folder and replace with the 2PRO.dat file under AIO-DVD\?