Windows Vista on new 4th Generation Haswell machine

WinClient5270

Hello everyone.

Well here I am again with yet another Vista compatibility issue.
I recently purchased a new laptop (HP Pavilion p15pt, to be exact). As you probably know the OS it came with was Windows 8.1. I quickly wiped that off and installed Windows Vista, only to find that there are no drivers available for Intel HD Graphics or Intel USB 3.0. I was pretty disappointed, so I had to install Windows 7 which does have drivers available. I don't really mind Windows 7 but I would much rather run Windows Vista. Does anyone know of a way to get these drivers working for Vista? Before anyone mentions this, I am aware that MSFN user AnX posted about this some time ago but never really elaborated as much as I would've liked, not to mention he was using Windows XP drivers which does not allow Windows Aero to work. His hardware was also older than mine so those drivers probably wouldn't work anyway.

I also tried modifying the .INF files, but I just got an error that said Device Cannot Start (code 39)

If it helps, the processor is a 4th generation Intel Core i3 4030U CPU. 

Here is my Windows 7 desktop and System Properties. Guess what, it IS in fact Windows 7... ;)

http://prntscr.com/7xqzrw

I do remember AnX using XP drivers with avail on one of his older Haswell machine's. Are you positive there is no XP driver available for your hardware? If so, it would probably behave, aside lack of DWM. Chipsets are a different story, but worry about those later.

Personally, I would have looked into a Sandy Bridge era i7 lap. Great machines, priced well, and Vista support ;)

Hope you can find some fix though. Intel HD is really our only back end splinter right now. Even the Omega drivers are tame for me right now with an R7.