Microsoft actively delete negative but constructive feedback

StefansART

I posted a fair bit of (tell it like it really is about Win 10, which unfortunately you could say is primarily negative) feedback over there, but the catalyst was a specific prolific poster.

This is silly stuff - sorry, Tripredacus, and thanks, win2kreviver and Andre...  Drew1903 insisted in spouting BS that Windows 10 is better and faster with the proof being, "if you run an internet speed test you'll find that it runs faster in a Win 10 VM than on the host Win 8.1 system".  That is just wrong on so many levels.  I did the test, did not get his result (big surprise), posted a screen grab of my result, and asked him to repeat his test and show a screen grab of his results.  I used wording like "picture or it didn't happen", which he took as a personal insult and got all whiney with the forum moderator.

It seems that being the boy who points out that the Emperor has no clothes isn't what it used to be.

-Noel

I see that now the Microsoft thread we're talking about (?) has been closed... meaning that you won't be able to respond even when they let you out of the penalty box. Unbelievable.

Evidently some (too many) people don't want to be confused by facts.

--JorgeA

P.S. They also edited my last post into a nonsensical statement, and removed the link to a YouTube video illustrating the point I was making. Oh yeah, an open discussion forum all right. Well, at least four people got the chance to see the video and Like my post.

Edited by JorgeA