Cant slipstream ALL office updates

I have been following the tutorial of the MSFN webpage and am getting an 'Incorrect command line parameters' error while trying to slipstream office updates into Office 2003.

These are the updates before extracting them, not sure which one is causing this, possibly one of the new ones.

Office2003-kb830000-fullfile-enu

Office2003-kb828041-fullfile-enu

Office2003-kb834691-fullfile-enu

Office2003-kb832333-fullfile-enu

Office2003-kb835235-fullfile-enu

kb835235 is an update for kb832333. If you have not slipstreamed any updates into the administation installation point, just leave kb832333 out. if 832333 has already been slipstreamed, 835235 should slipstream over it. If you are using the batch files provided on the unattened pages, then you will get and error while extracting them saying that a file already exists. This is due to the above packages both containing the same .msp file.

Blyster

Thanls Blyster, I've removed the file and trying again. I did wonder if the old patch ws needed when i d-loaded it from MS, but i couldn't see anything on their site to say the new one over wrote the old. Nice of MS to point it out :rolleyes:

EDITED:

Yep it worked :)

they didnt point out that the earlier update had been superceeded, but in the description of the later update, they said that it was an update to the earlier one. Yeah, MS is always a little confusing.

Blyster

hi all

i download all the update for the office xp, and i did the administrative install point

after i finished i used the slipstream to make the update ,after i extract the update file i did this .

but i get error saying

this installation package could not be opend .Verify that the package exists and that you can access it

or contact the application vender to verify that this is a vaild windwis installer package

NOTICE :

i have Admini user in the computer

i did this before and it works ok but now i want to redo it again to understand the way for it but not coming and give that error

please if you have any idea help me

thank

AaronXP

thanks for your answer but can you tell me what do you main by(localised versions)

by the way i download the updates frome the link which i found in this site

then

i follow all the steps frome the Administrative point- and extract the update file + i used the slepstream

this is for firest time and it is comming ok but i try to do it again using the sp3 sam way i did firest time starting from step one untile the end but not working with me .....

Localised updates, as in your own language. English versions of the updates probably don't work on your native language of Office 2003. (judging by your flag)

Edit: Make sure you have the Administrative version of SP3, its around 58 MB. And then double check your syntax.

hi, sorry for that but it is so strang for me

at the firest time when i saw the subject to make the Administrative point and the update and using the office tools to make the unattend file

i print all the instraction then a follow all steps untile i comlete all without problems .

after view days i found the sp3 for office xp i said let try this one as before

i retuern to the instraction as i did but this time using sp3 ....

i mad extract for sp3 and i found alot of files

MAINSP3ff.msp 53.6 mb

ohotfix.exe

ohotfix.ini

ohotfixr.dll

OWC10SP3ff.msp 5.46mb

and i put all with my uodatefolder

i Edit the OfficeXP_Slipstreamer.cmd to make some change

then i save +run it but not working ok as it happed before