How to register OPERA 7 in unattended setup

I don't understand how I can register OPERA 7.. I tried insert .reg file & replace opera.exe with registered exe.It does'nt work. :-((( It's the same problem with ACDSee 6.0.3 trial. I create .sfx files from \Program files\ACDSEE & Prog Files\Common Files\ACD systems and then put .reg file. But nothing. Error : some files can not be created (until computer will not reboot) Can you help me? Please..

Sorry for my english.

Have you tried asking your question in the opera forums, or asking opera if they have a way to silently register the app? If you bought the app they should provide you with at least email/chat support.

-gosh

For registering during the unettended setup you have to create a Dir as follows:

$OEM$\$Progs\Opera7 where you have to copy the OUsr600.dat file that contains your registration. You can find that file in the installation directory of Opera7.

And just another small tip: if you use a certain skin, add a subfolder to that I already gave you called \Skin, the way it appears in Program Files\Opera7\Skin, and copy there the skin you're using. :)