Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
ppgrainbow

Chrome2K 0.61 download link (required for Google Chrome 30+)

I'm trying to download a update for Chrome2K 0.61 (crm2k61.cab) needed for Google Chrome 30 under Windows 2000, but I instead ended up with a download of just 101 bytes instead of a download size of 1.02 MB. :(

And when I try to access the link to download the crm2k61.cab file, I receive this error message:

Bad Gateway

If you don't use the direct link, please change security level down at this site.

Chrome2K 0.60 doesn't work with Google Chrome 30 and there's no way to update to Chrome2K 0.61 right now. :(

I was hoping that the URL link gets fixed soon.

Hi.

I try to download it without problem.

I think Perheps browser or provide or securitysoft problem.

"Bad Gateway" is shown with download from not livedoor.jp/blackwingcat

I'm trying to download a update for Chrome2K 0.61 (crm2k61.cab) needed for Google Chrome 30 under Windows 2000, but I instead ended up with a download of just 101 bytes instead of a download size of 1.02 MB. :(

And when I try to access the link to download the crm2k61.cab file, I receive this error message:

Bad Gateway

If you don't use the direct link, please change security level down at this site.

Chrome2K 0.60 doesn't work with Google Chrome 30 and there's no way to update to Chrome2K 0.61 right now. :(

Hi.

I try to download it without problem.

I think Perheps browser or provide or securitysoft problem.

"Bad Gateway" is shown with download from not livedoor.jp/blackwingcat

Bad Gateway

I managed to download it onto the root directory of my internal hard hard drive and it worked.

I updated Chrome2K to version 0.61 and patched Chrome 30 successfully. :)

I managed to save the CAB extension as a ZIP file on one of my USB hard drives as a backup.

Hi.

then Google Chrome v33-36 freezed soon after boot on Win2000.

I could not find the reason. :(