Win2k Pro OEM Info

I read the guide on how to change the OEM Info under System properties for WinXP, and I tried the same steps for my Win2k Pro, with mixed results. The oemlogo.bmp works fine, displaying my preferred picture. However, only the first two lines of the oeminfo.ini show up in the system properties.

Manfacurer= works fine

Model= works fine, as well as the support info. However, everything below Model= is system default (everything that I place inside the [OEMSpecific] does not show up) and I've no idea why.

If anyone knows the answer for changing this info, your help would be much appreciated! =)

It seems I was using the correct lines, however the processor name/brand/type info seems unchangable, as well as the AT/AT COMPATIBLE and total RAM in Kbytes info. Theese are the lines I would like replaced/removed/changed, however after following the instructions, they remain the same.

I just tried it out on my XP system and the lines under [OEM Specific] do not appear on mine either. I did some searching on Google and found this:

The [OEMSpecific]keys are not displayed, but may be used by the OEM for system-specific information.

Looks like those lines aren't supposed to show up. As for the processor information, I don't think there is any way to change that.

I just tried it out on my XP system and the lines under [OEM Specific] do not show up on mine either. I did some searching on Google and found this:
The [OEMSpecific] keys are not displayed,

but may be used by the OEM for system-specific information.

Looks like those lines aren't supposed to show up. As for the processor information, I don't think there is any way to change that.

Ah, what a shame. I know in XP you are able to replace all the listed info with custom info, however the lines stated above will not change, for whatever reason. Thanks for your help!

Edit* I retract that statement. It was an assumption. The info is simply listed differently then 2k (RAM in Mbs not Kbs, processor speed)