Registry Tweak for Default View Needed

I'm looking for a tweak to set the default view for folders. Right now the default view for all folders is Name->Date Modified->Type->Size

def1_zps2b9865fc.png

I'm looking for a tweak to change all folders to Name->Size->Type->Date Modified

def2_zps6f6d5a11.png

Is such a registry tweak possible?

I would say No way. Autoit script maybe but that would be a pain getting that right for different resolutions

I have been pursuing for such a long time for myself to set list view and make it default for all folders and there is nothing.

I've tracked changes to the system probably since xp with every known reg and file tracker and found nothing when those changes are made.

lol, it's not that there's nothing. It's just that it hasn't been figured out yet. :] And I'm looking for the tweak for Windows 8 if I wasn't specific.

For XP though, it should be a bit easier. I don't know about making list view default but this registry setting makes details view default (in XP). List view should be somewhere in that vicinity:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Streams]
"Settings"=hex:09,00,00,00,04,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,77,7e,13,73,35,cf,11,ae,\
69,08,00,2b,2e,12,62,04,00,00,00,03,00,00,00,43,00,00,00

For XP though, it should be a bit easier. I don't know about making list view default but this registry setting makes details view default (in XP). List view should be somewhere in that vicinity:

But you see that don't work. I am on Win 7 and I know you said Win 8. I run that mess in a VM

Reg exports of whole key

Details in first column and List in second

post-9484-0-66824100-1359654688_thumb.pn

Set to Details and Reboot after merging List view reg export

post-9484-0-88982400-1359654716_thumb.pn

However I set to List view and apply to all and merge Details and reboot and it gets some of the folders but not all. That is where I been messing with since XP

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/235994

Edited by maxXPsoft