Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 


Sign in to follow this  
Ulaiphur

Windows 7 SP1+ Removal

Recommended Posts

Based on the guide from dead0: TOPIC and the batches (ideas) from TOPIC, I've managed to make an all-in-one sollution for:

1. integrating updates

2. dism/vlite/batch removal

3. integrating the product key

4. merging multiple vim's in one

5. others: check batch.

I;ve written everything from scratch but I can't figure out where it fails. There's always seem to be something small and, as soon as I fix it, another bug appears. I don;t have the time to debug it any longer and it's a shame because it's nearly perfect for what dead0 and others are doing manually. Perhaps someone might take the project further. Make it even better maybe...

You have the main batch attached as a .txt file. The whole package is about 190M.

Edited by AlexCeed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...