Best Choice for Custominzing 7 ?

Okay I've spent the evening digging through various threads, my mind is turning to ooze :) There are various tools here and some other options for customizing a win7 installation disc / image. Some sound great, but also some seem to have their own bugs or flaws.

My question is to ask advice on what would be the most effective and easiest to use tool based on whats available ? I dont need to do anything too crazy. My goal is a lite version of win7, not an extreme version.

An easy to use interface that usually succeeds is desirable :) Im going to work with the win7 sp1 msnd version.

TY much !

Unfortunately, if I may say so, it is not valid for Windows 7 localized versions.

Some software is promising, as W7T( Windows 7 Toolkit from Legolash2o) , but only valid for English versions.

However, recover a missing component is apparently a problem. It will start again to create a new Windows 7 customized and keep the useful component.

It is your responsibility to remove components ... And thanks to share your result to improve this process!!

But if your version of Windows 7 is working properly, why not?

http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php?/topic/9056-windows-7-toolkit-v130-beta/

Edited by myselfidem