Windows 98 Help

bartonlane

Hi all

I have recently put Windows 98 on to a laptop a Dell Latitude Cpi A Series I think, anyway I am wanting to know what else I need to put on to it to it to make it a good functioning laptop, there is no sound and the picture is very small. So help really. I did look at the Dell website for the Latitude A Series laptop but when I went to download what I want it wouldn't let me save it to a memory stick or I can put it onto the other laptop as it doesn't work on the net.

Thanks

Try NUSB to enable your usb ports to use your memory stick ( available on this site if you search for it) then download a programe called add_copy_to_move_to ( available from www.zamaansoft.com) to enable you to save programmes to your stick. good luck :) PS: copy to move to are accesible by right clicking your mouse.

Edited by zuko1

Try NUSB to enable your usb ports to use your memory stick ( available on this site if you search for it) then download a programe called add_copy_to_move_to ( available from www.zamaansoft.com) to enable you to save programmes to your stick. good luck :) PS: copy to move to are accesible by right clicking your mouse.

Great thanks.