WPI+AutoIT Check it Out :(

Hi people :)

Since i usually end up repairing computers of others, i decided to make it more efficient and less time consuming, and after trying alot of custom made win xp and 7 builds, not really being satisfied with any of them completely i decided to make my own with software i need.

I have a problem with my WPI setup, so after almost 2 days of searching on the net and forums and official WPI documentation i still cant find a solution to my problem, which is probably someting trivial yet it seems i overlooked it.

Following instructions and using latest version of AutoIt+SciTeForAutoIt i went trough recording the instalation process for all software i intend to use, customizing it (unticking junk stuff,entering serials etc) saved the scripts in the WPI Install folder together with setup files. I saved the scripts as au3 not Exe. I did not use save as .exe because when i do that it seems that it overwrites and replaces the actual setup file of the program i want to install with file that has au3 icon but has much smaller size then the setup file that should be executed using the script.

After that i right clicked on all au3 files in install folder i got from autoit record procedure and used Compile Script (without options) All seems to go well so far.

I enter WPI wizard , using Config section i add the names and au3 scripts in the details and commands tabs ( tried with and without "quotes" for example %wpipath%\Install\EaseusDataRecovery.exe or " %wpipath%\Install\EaseusDataRecovery.exe"

I save it, and all the software appears neatly organized on WPI instalation list, i tick them and hit Begin install just to test if the stuff works. The Install window Appears, but it simply refuses to start installing programs, just goes quickly trough them and says *Command1....Failed* reaches 100% and closes the install window.

I would really appreciate some advice/solution of what i am doing wrong here, frustration is really starting to kick in.. :wacko:

Sorry for wall of text :unsure: