Nero 10.5 and IDrive?

Orsi

Its driving me crazy...

I know that Nero can be installed with the /s /v"/qn" and IDrive with /VERYSILENT /SP- switch, although Nero shows that **** Ask Toolbar license agreement and IDrive app launches after its installed.

Is there anyway to avoid these things?

I tried to build a Nero's custom setup but it didnt worked for me... :(

You could extract the whole package and remove the unwanted toolbar and idrive ( They are in the Prerequisite folder as i remember ). The whole package is about 400MB compressed but once uncompressed it is 1.8GB so you might need to re-compress it after cleaning.

You could extract the whole package and remove the unwanted toolbar and idrive ( They are in the Prerequisite folder as i remember ). The whole package is about 400MB compressed but once uncompressed it is 1.8GB so you might need to re-compress it after cleaning.

How to re-compress it and make it work as before (without the toolbar)?

idrive is a different software - not related to nero. Im trying to find a way to avoid its launch

How to re-compress it and make it work as before (without the toolbar)?

idrive is a different software - not related to nero. Im trying to find a way to avoid its launch

you can follow some instructions about nero here:

and here: