Injected SP1, then ran System Update Readiness Tool.

Using the MDL instructions, referenced in this thread, I injected SP1 RTM into W7 Ultimate x64. After installation, I ran the MS SUR (System Update Readiness Tool, KB947821-v10) and it produced a couple errors of corrupted files. These files are the ones modified in the MDL process to allow SP1 to be injected offline. When SUR runs it corrects any erorrs it finds, if possible. Therefore these files were changed back to the original SP1 versions. Is there a potential problem here? Should I run SUR or not? Windows Update now offers me the SUR update. Thanks and enjoy, John.

the integration is unofficial and not supported, so why do you wonder about issue?

MagicAndre1981, thanks for an answer that is not all useful. Of course, I am aware that the injection of SP1 is not official. A number of people here and elsewhere have injected SP1 and, I suspect, would like a considered response to this concern.

I would really appreciate answers to my original questions. Anyone? Thanks and enjoy, John.

MagicAndre1981, thanks again, but you still have not answered my questions. I understand that what I, and others, are doing is not MS legitimate and I accept that. What I would like to know is should I run the SUR (and replace the altered files) or not? And, what are the consequences of what I have learned? Thanks and enjoy, John.