Creating new folders via Cleanup.cmd

Following all the great tips and advice found on this forum, my automated install disk is coming along very nicely. Thanks everyone. :thumbup

However, I am having some problems when using cleanup.cmd to create new folders in the root of the %Systemdrive%. I suspect it's a permissions issue or something. My cleanup.cmd is executed via RunOnceEX.CMD.

The following do not work:

MKDIR "%systemdrive%\BAK\"

or

MD "%systemdrive%\BAK\"

:whistle: I suppose I could sidestep the whole problem by adding folders under $OEM$\$1, but I am curious :blink: why the MKDIR command does not work in the cleanup.cmd batch file.

Any ideas? :}

MKDIR "%systemdrive%\BAK\"

or

MD "%systemdrive%\BAK\"

:whistle: I suppose I could sidestep the whole problem by adding folders under $OEM$\$1, but I am curious :blink: why the MKDIR command does not work in the cleanup.cmd batch file.

Any ideas? :}

Your syntax works on my test m/c , hence I'm also curious why it can't work at your ends. Have you observe any console message error? What does it says?

Have you also try running via svcpack.inf (in the form of an addon)?

Your syntax works on my test m/c , hence I'm also curious why it can't work at your ends. Have you observe any console message error? What does it says?

Have you also try running via svcpack.inf (in the form of an addon)?

Curious.....I guess I could always try adding to the svcpack.inf. It's a bit less visible (for me) to maintain that way....but I will give it a try anyway.

I also could do it via Winnt.sif under RunOnceGUI....as I have been putting more stuff there lately.