Enable and disable some features to All Users...

How to disable System Restore and Windows Defender by the default in a unattended instalattion without use Autounattend.xml trick (<DisableAntiSpyware>true</DisableAntiSpyware> <DisableSR>1</DisableSR>)?

Why I need to disable it by other means? Because I make a AIO instalation with several types of images and one of then don't have System Restore and Windows Defender (I remove it with RT 7 lite) and if I use <DisableSR>1</DisableSR> in Autounattend.xml I receive a error mensage during Specialize stage of instalation.

Other question, how to disable Action Center warnings and icons to all users? I found some tricks but only work for current user or I need to load Default user hive and edit it. Have another easy way to do that?

One more how to disable Windows Backup?

Last question, how to enable Hardware Internet Updates by default to all users?

Thanks for help.

I see a sample of unattended file with the following config:

<servicing>
<package action="configure">
<assemblyIdentity name="Microsoft-Windows-Foundation-Package" version="6.0.6000.16386" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="" />
<selection name="TabletPCOC" state="true" />
<selection name="TelnetClient" state="false" />
<selection name="TelnetServer" state="false" />
<selection name="NetFx3" state="true" />
</package>
</servicing>

Now I thinking if I can do something like that to simple disable services "WinDefend" (Windows Defender), WSCSVC (Action\Security Center), SDRSVC (Windows Backup), and maybe others services with unattended file.

EXAMPLE:

<servicing>
<service action="configure">
<assemblyIdentity name="Microsoft-Windows-Foundation-Service" version="6.0.6000.16386" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="" />
<service name="WinDefend" start="Automatic" />
<service name="WSCSVC" start="Manual" />
<service name="SDRSVC" start="Disabled" />
</service>
</servicing>[/

I'm in the right path to a solution of my problem or unattended file doesn't allow that kind of configuration???

Edited by Sydnelson