IE 8 failed to integrate

Hi everybody i've downloaded IE 8 latest ver. from Microsoft website and put it in hotfixs page in nlite to integrate it in a fresh copy of WINXP sp3 it fails & giving switching parameters for ie8 ; i captured the screen for any one would like to help me thanks

post-298918-127973358025_thumb.jpg

post-298918-127973358903_thumb.jpg

post-298918-127973359912_thumb.jpg

post-298918-12797336114_thumb.jpg

nLite does not support integrating the IE8 installer directly. It does now. Download the new nLite.

Edited by -X-

You can give mahmoudxp1982 a fish, or you can teach him to fish.

He might have to learn how to fish anyway. Onepiece´s IE8 is English, mahmoudxp1982 is perhaps looking for the localized version, in that case he can make a 7z SFX installer and put it in svcpack.

I had to do the same, need everything Spanish so I made my own IE8 silent installer. If the op needs help I´ll be happy to assist.

Cheers.

It should be mentioned that OnePiece also has an addon creator that will create localized slipstreamable addons for 32-bit XP/2003. I don't know how well it works; I haven't tried it.

Edited by 5eraph

I can testify to its functionality, 5eraph :thumbup I've tried it more than once in order to have a fully updated version on a new nLite CD and have recommended it through several posts. I must add that the product itself (the add-on) will only work with SP3 already integrated (if on XP).

Thanks 5eraph and Sp0iLedBrAt, just had a look at the topic. Going to try it out soon, I had tried Rick's UPL before, but it doesn't work with network installs.

I think mahmoudxp1982 will also be happy with Onepiece's Universal UpdatePack/Addon Creator.

Cheers.

hi every body

thank you all for kindly responding to me really appreciate it

i've tried "OnePiece_IE8_WinXPSP3_v2.1.0_AddOn_ENU" and it gone through it but after first logon IE8 refuse to start & noticed a msiexec process in task manager but never mind restarted v.pc & all working fine , even facebook and it's apps didn't work on previous ver. and now playing mafia wars and all gooooooooood

thank you very much.